Tuesday, April 19, 2011

74 entry

Very long didnt update..so will be quite a long post...

Cookie have finally done her spaying !! She was supposed to be due for her spaying on 6th April.. But she accidentally ate a small pcs of tissue.. Thus gotta postpone to 11th April..

But I'm thankful to her for eating that pcs of tissue.. Cos I've got time to read more on which method I wanna choose..

Most vet only done it the traditional method (OVH) which is removal of both the uterus n ovaries. But the vet I went to offer 2 methods.. The traditional way (OVH) or a "new" way (OVE) which remove only the ovaries...

The "new" way is mostly done in the European countries.. It's lesser risk n less tramatic for the dogs.. N require only minimum incision.

But both end results is the same..

Thus I choose OVE method.

Overall I'm very happy with the whole surgery. Cookie woke up very fast, recovering well.. Though it's more costly than the other vets I've enquired from..

Total cost more than 500. Cos I choose the best medicine n oso did a simple bloodtest too.. But as long as cookie is safe n health, I don't mind paying.

I'm changing her diet to primal raw food soon.. Either end of April or early may.. Really hope she will love the new diet and don't have any serious detox phrase.. Cos some dogs when change to a raw diet will undergo some detox phrase( diarrhea, rashes outbreak, bad breath, excessive tearing etc).. So hopefully cookie won't undergo this type of phrase...

I'm oso sending her to try out enhanceK9 daycare service during may.. Cos I'm going to board her during June holiday for 2days while I join my family go chalet.. So wanna let her get use to the environment first..

And I plan to bring her go dollhouse pets for basic grooming n coat treatment.. N maybe end of may send her go for another round of coat treatment again...

After her spaying, just wanna dote n pamper her as much as possible(within my limits)..

It's gonna be a great month for me n cookie baby :)







Juz came home from spaying







2nd day after cleaning n applying lotion n powder







3rd day after applying lotion







Her fave slping position

- Princess Jazzy signed off-

No comments:

Post a Comment