Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wrapping up yr 2011

It's been many mths since I've last blogged.

Updates on cookie:

I've put her on diy raw diet (prey model style) for 1 mth plus. Can say she's doing quite ok on it.. Her poo is more lesser than on commercial barf.

Give her raw meaty bone on a weekly basis. Tried chicken drumstick and wings. Personally I prefer drumsticks compare to wings.

I've oso decide not to bring her for yearly vaccine and not to put her on any ticks/fleas/heartworm prevention. Never put, doesn't mean I dun take precaution. I just choose a more natural way i.e thru EO spray.

Overall 2011 is quite ok for cookie.. The only major changes is she's spayed! And I'm glad she remain pretty much her usual self.. She even slimed down. From 5.3kg to now 4.4-4.5kg :) Though 5.3kg is still within acceptable range but I prefer her to be lighter :)

BUT 2011 for me will be rather emotional! Cos my Sis gonna close lucky Chinatown outlet! Damn the stupid management for increasing the rental! So my sis decide to shut down for the meantime... Maybe after cny, if the economy more better will search for another location ba...

Feel very 不舍得 but I know this decision is the best le.. Cos the business is not as gd as before.. LC is a place with many fond memories.. Memories of HIM, memories of the ex staffs, memories of how we start out from beginnings, memories of how scare n nervous I feel when I first look after the shop, how shy I am when I talked to customers, how I changes over the years.. From a naive gal to now ME! LC indeed have a very special place in my heart! We have close afew shops before, but nv once I feel this way.. 1week to go before I say gd bye forever :(



- Princess Jazzy signed off-

No comments:

Post a Comment